Helping Our Members Meet Their Financial Needs
CFC provides exceptional services that go beyond the balance sheet to meet the ever-changing needs of our member-owners in a dynamic environment.
These services include:
- Long-term shelf financing for electric infrastructure, such as distribution lines and power generation projects
- Emergency lines of credit so power can be restored quickly after natural disasters
- Specialized financing including loan syndications and loan resales through Farmer Mac and other partners
- Strategic planning and financial analysis
- Financial education and training
- And much more
By delivering unparalleled industry expertise, flexibility and responsiveness, we help our members maintain a sophisticated system of electricity resources that covers 56 percent of the United States' land mass.